Saturday, 30 July 2011
So this is blogging. Man of the house thinks I'm crazy. He raised the question, "Is facebook not enough?" Obviously not. Figured this would be a good start to getting my writing back on track. And there is NO WAY I'm joining Twitter. If I'm going to blog, may as well go the whole hog. I used to keep journals, I have fifteen of them locked away in a cupboard. But I put down my pen long ago and haven't kept a journal since 2003. It's a shame really, because a lot of amazing stuff has happened in the last eight years. I met MOTH and had two beautiful daughters. I grew up. A lot. Anyway, don't have much to say just yet. Just wanted to pop the cherry and see what a post looks like on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment